Cashew Nut Grades we export are
- White Wholes (Colour – White/pale ivory/light ash)
- White wholes – 180
- White wholes – 210
- White wholes – 240
- White wholes – 320
- White wholes – 450
Scorched Wholes (Kernels scorched or slightly darkened while roasting) Cashew nuts we supply are
- Scorched Wholes (SW) – 180
- Scorched Wholes (SW) – 240
- Scorched Wholes (SW) – 210
- Scorched Wholes (SW) – 450
- Scorched Wholes (SW) – 320
Packing and Standard Weight
- Kernels are dried to 3% moisture content before they are packed.
- Drying is necessary to extend shelf life and prevent fungal and other infections.
- Nut kernels of export quality are vacuum packed in tins.
Packaging available for export of balanced cashew kernels in bulk are as follows
- Carton containing one 50 lbs flexible pouch.
- Carton containing two 25lbs flexible pouches.
- Carton containing two tins of 11.340 kg net each.
- Carton containing two tins of 10 kg net each.